The Photographer assists International Perspective by providing us with additional visual content. These independent artists can be asked to take pictures at one of our events, or they could volunteer to take images of a specific happening that is relevant to our magazine or social media. In consultation with the chief editor, they also have the opportunity to publish photo reports of a topic in international affairs of their own choice.
We provide you with the chance to practice your photographing skills, and to demonstrate your capabilities to an international audience. In addition, the photographer has the unique opportunity to create a portfolio in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Take pictures at our events.
- Possibly volunteer to take photo’s of international happenings relevant to our magazine.
- Possibly publish photo reports about topics in international affairs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong photographing skills.
- Experience as a photographer is a strong plus.
- Experience with multimedia design software (e.g. Photoshop).
- Creativity and originality.
Photographers will be bound by a dedicated Publishing Agreement for every piece of design they submit.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail with the heading ‘Phtographer Application’ to . Application e-mails must be in English. This mail should contain:
Your full name and contact details.
A short explanation of who you are and why you want to publish photos with us.
Link(s) to photo(s) that you took as part of your portfolio are an added plus.
Not what you were looking for? Return to our other vacancies.