Vacancy: Marketing Assistant
The marketing assistant supports the marketing director in all marketing and public relations affairs of International Perspective. Our organisation needs to be promoted, directly with our target audience, and with the support of other organisations. The marketing team is in charge of developping such marketing campaigns, as well as reaching out to potential partners and sponsors.
You will have the opportunity to meet relevant people and organisations in the field of international affairs. Additionally, we provide you with the chance to improve your knowledge of marketing and public relations, while enhancing your teamwork capabilities. The marketing assistant will gain access to a set of professional tools. These include a personal IP e-mail address and access to the IP business card template. Promotion to the position of marketing director is possible at a later stage.
- Develop and manage different marketing campaigns.
- Research and contact potential partners and sponsors.
- Manage relations with current partners and sponsors.
Work as part of a small team of marketing assistants and the marketing director.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Education or experience in marketing and/or public relations is a strong plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and good writing skills.
- Insight in and knowledge of international affairs is a plus.
- Team spirit and professionalism.
Marketing assistants will have to become a member of the association of International Perspective. This membership ensures that you adhere to our internal regulations, although you will not be subject to any form of liability.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail with the heading ‘Marketing Assistant Application’ to . Application e-mails must be in English. This mail should contain:
- Your full name and contact details.
A short letter of motivation, explaining why you would like to volunteer with us.
* Upon application, we are available and willing to provide feedback on your resume!
Not what you were looking for? Return to our other vacancies.