Vacancy: Graphic Designer
The graphic designer helps improve International Perspective‘s visual appearance through the provision of specific designs. Hence, graphic designers are independent artists that provide us with additional content. They can create images and visuals for our website, events or marketing purposes.
We provide you with the chance to practice your graphic designing skills, and to demonstrate your capabilities to an international audience. In addition, the graphic designer has the unique opportunity to create a portfolio in a professional and dynamic environment.
- Design artwork for our website, events or marketing purposes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Experience as a graphic designer is a strong plus.
- Experience with multimedia design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Creativity and originality.
Graphic Designers will be bound by a dedicated Publishing Agreement for every piece of design they submit.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail with the heading ‘Graphic Design Application’ to . Application e-mails must be in English. This mail should contain:
- Your full name and contact details.
- A short explanation of who you are and why you want to publish cartoons with us.
- Link(s) to design(s) you created or screenshots of your work are an added plus.
Not what you were looking for? Return to our other vacancies.